Friday, November 08, 2013

Hello world!

I'm not dead, just busy writing.

Things I am reading: Busting through my queue now that Atlas Shrugged is done! Speechless by Hannah Harrington, Teardrop by Lauren Kate, Fallen (the same)...
Things I am watching: Jon Stewart.
Things I am listening to: Radical Face, Ghost.  Beach House, Teen Dream.
Things I am knitting: HEXAGONS! For a crazy stuffed hexagon blanket by Tiny Owl Knits.
Other things I am making: Rainbow Loom etc. etc.  What?  I can do a starburst and triple single!
Things I am writing: Going back to some of my Snow-style fairy retold beginnings, but a bit more hardcore, Chloe-style...

Oh, what?  You wanted me to format all that and give you hyperlinks?  Did you not see all the stuff I am doing above?!?! SORRIES.  Next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home